The photographer behind Casey and Faith

I have received information that the photographer behind the sex photo shoot between Casey and his boyfriend, is one guy by the name of JONATHAN PINTO, using the phone number 9six25 59zero9. I can't find more information about him. Could it be him that leaked the photos out onto the sex forum?

The guy in the photo shoot, identifying himself as "Mr Tan", has also told me that Casey was not his girlfriend and that he didn't know it was going to be sex photo shoot when he turned at the location. But I guess he went ahead anyway. Some say he is from Nan Hua School but I am not too sure about that.

I have found some other photos done by Jonathan Pinto aka JMP with the same watermark. Anyone with more information please contact Singapore Hall of Shame. Thanks.

UPDATE: The WhatsApp profile of the telephone number is a picture of an old Malay uncle and his wife. Might not be the real photographer. Who knows the watermark "JMP" please contact SHS.

Update 11 Jan: The photographer has been exposed and you can read about JONATHAN PINTO, the Indian FT, here.